i have used this API to access to android market:

http://code.google.com/p/android-market-api/ (uses google-protobuff-
api)

i have get all the comments from an app and i get that one of the
comments date is 1269450764071 (the one from ikalbeniz)

in my custom class all the HTTP protocol is developed and works ok but
when i get the comments data i don know how ti parse some params..

here the comments http response data:

http://i43.tinypic.com/igxp52.jpg

here the proto of the comment taken from android-market-api

message Comment {
        optional string text = 1;
        optional int32 rating = 2;
        optional string authorName = 3;
        optional uint64 creationTime = 4;
        optional string authorId = 5;
}

i have underlined the bytestring that represents "uint64 creationTime"
but the android-market-api when i get the creationtime the result is
1269450764071.. i have been searching on android-market-api code but i
have not get any clear info so i have supposed that the conversion is
made by google-protobuff-api