Hi all,

I just started looking at the Protocol Buffer for serialization of
data structure. I wanted to use this with the map reduce framework. I
searched on web but do not get any specific pointers on how to do it.

If any body can please tell me how can we use PB with the map reduce
framework. Im new to this concept of distributed serialization.

Any pointers will be great.. Thanks in advance.

Bye