Comment #2 on issue 183 by t.broyer: --java_out=output_list_file= parameter fails when compiling multiple proto files

I actually do not have a need for it myself, I just stumbled upon it while working on my Java-based plugin (where I want to output a file listing other files generated by each .proto file processed; namely a GWT module that <inherits/> the GWT modules generated for each .proto file), and it happened to me that it couldn't have been done
in C++ using the CodeGenerator API (and PluginMain) only.