Comment #1 on issue 185 by octo47: java package doesn't contains compiler/plugin.proto generated classes.

another peace of code. consider to add protos to package.
this needed, when we want to use options (we need descriptors.proto)

 <copy file="../src/google/protobuf/descriptor.proto"
                        todir="target/generated-sources/google/protobuf"
overwrite="true"/>
                <copy file="../src/google/protobuf/compiler/plugin.proto"
todir="target/generated-sources/google/protobuf/compiler"
overwrite="true"/>