Hi folks,

Today I had a significant bug reported in terms of the handling of packed
fields in my C# port - unless you fetched the serialized size explicitly,
the code wouldn't serialize the packed field properly. Annoyingly, I missed
the fix when it went into the Java code (where it was previously problematic
in the same way).

I've now fixed the problem, and pushed the source changes to both svn and
github. New binaries and a source zip file are on the project page too. I
recommend that any users of my port upgrade immediately.

Jon