Hi,

I am new to Protocol Buffer.
I wanted to implement protocolbuffer for binary serialization for my
WCF service.

My requirement goes as given below:

FrontEnd: SilverLight 3.0
Middlelayer:  WCF Service (.NET 3.5)

I would like to know what things need to be incoporate in my WCF
service to implemement
protobuf-net. (If possible provide an example it would be more
helpful)

Is there any addition things need to be handled while creating a proxy
class for my WCF service or else i can use regular svcutil.exe for
generate my proxy class.
(If possible provide an example it would be more helpful)

In frontEnd, how to i serialize/de-serialize object from my service
call via proxy class.
(If possible provide an example it would be more helpful)

Thanxs in advance