Hi Team,

I have few quries on protobuf-net implementation @ client side.

We have a java rest based web service with google protocol buffer
implemented @ server side.

In my client side i need to consume java rest web service and
implement protobuf-net for de-serializing.

I have a ".proto" file for the java rest web service.

My Client is : ASP.NET 2008 (.NET 3.5) / Silver Light 3.0 (.NET 3.5).

I had gone through some forums/blogs of java implementing google
protocol buffer;
i could see they had used contentType as "application/x-protobuf".

Kindly suggest me how do i call web service by implementing protoco
buffer in .NET.

Is there is only one way  by using "application/x-protobuf" or else
Is there any other way of implementation at .NET side.
Which version of protobuf-net should be used either for ASP.NET 3.5 or
SilverLight 3.0.

Kindly provide sample code for the above.

Appreciate in advance.

Regards
Raj.