On Jun 29, 2010, at 16:46 , David wrote:
  [sshexec]     [javac] /home/prism/build/Clear_Nightly/src/com/
ProfileBuildRequestProto.java:177: types
com
.google
.protobuf
.GeneratedMessage
.Builder
<
com
.domain
.ProfileBuildRequestProto.ProfileBuilderRequest.DocGuids.Builder>
and
com
.google
.protobuf
.GeneratedMessage
.Builder
<
com
.domain
.ProfileBuildRequestProto.ProfileBuilderRequest.DocGuids.Builder>
are incompatible; both define
mergeFrom(com.google.protobuf.CodedInputStream), but with unrelated
return types
   [sshexec]     [javac]       public static final class Builder
extends
   [sshexec]
   [sshexec]     [javac]                           ^
   [sshexec]
   [sshexec]     [javac] /

I seem to recall that I once had some error messages like that when I had two copies of the same .class file in different directories. I think one was accidentally checked in to the source directory or something like that. Making sure I only had one solved the problem.

Hope this helps,

Evan

--
Evan Jones