I have a protocol like that:

message MSG {
        enum MessageType {
                //One enum value is needed for each message type
                AUTHORIZATION_REQUEST = 1;
                AUTHORIZATION_RESPONCE = 2;
        }
        required MessageType type = 1;
        required int32 proto_version = 2 [default = 1];

        //One value for each message
        optional AuthorizationRequest auth_req_msg = 3;
        optional AuthorizationResponce auth_resp_msg = 4;
}

        message AuthorizationRequest {
        required string login = 1;
        required string password = 2;
}

message AuthorizationResponce {
        enum Result {
                ACCEPTED = 1;
                INVALID_LOGIN_PASS = 2;
                ACCOUNT_SUSPENDED = 3;
                REJECTED = 4;
        }
        required Result result = 1;
        optional string message = 2;
}

But in generated C++ class I have setters only for "type" and
"proto_version". For auth_msg_req and auth_msg_resp I have only

// optional .proto.AuthorizationResponce auth_resp_msg = 4;
  inline bool has_auth_resp_msg() const;
  inline void clear_auth_resp_msg();
  static const int kAuthRespMsgFieldNumber = 4;
  inline const ::proto::AuthorizationResponce& auth_resp_msg() const;
  inline ::proto::AuthorizationResponce* mutable_auth_resp_msg();

But there is no setter here.
OK. How can I set a value for auth_resp and auth_req?
P.S. I have this problem only in C++. In Java all setters exists.