Hi,
I'm new to PB and would like to know whether it is CodedInputStream &
CodedOutputStream which takes care of encoding data while writing into
streams. In few APIs I'm directly using InputStream & OutputStream
taken from HTTP URL connection class and I would like to know if the
data will be encoded in these cases (not using CodedInputStream &
CodedOutputStream for these APIs). What other advantages
CodedInputStream & CodedOutputStream will have as compared to direct
InputStream & OutputStream taken from HTTP URL connection.

Regards,
Prakash