Hi,

I got the thing to compile and link on the iSeries. When I run the
add_person  C++ example, I get

libprotobuf ERROR /testc/protobuf/build/./src/google/protobuf/
desc_datab.C:314] Invalid file descriptor data passed to
EncodedDescriptorDatabase::Add().
libprotobuf FATAL /testc/protobuf/build/./src/google/protobuf/desc.C:
860] CHECK failed: generated_database_->Add(encoded_file_descriptor,
size):

Any idea what may cause this?

Thanks