On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 4:22 AM, Kenton Varda <ken...@google.com> wrote:
> You can reuse Google's code under the terms of the New BSD license.  See:
>   http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/source/browse/trunk/COPYING.txt
> The license is extremely permissive.
> You should provide your code generator as a protoc plugin, so that it may be
> invoked using the same command as all other code generators.  Do not try to
> create your own compiler binary using CommandLineInterface.  See:
> http://code.google.com/apis/protocolbuffers/docs/reference/cpp/google.protobuf.compiler.plugin.html

Ok, will do. While we are at it, would it be possible to include some
additional headers to the list of installable to the user's system
include dir?
I'm missing the following 3 files and as a result am forced to either
copy-paste or duplicate them in my project:
google/protobuf/compiler/java/java_helpers.h
google/protobuf/stubs/strutil.h
google/protobuf/stubs/substitute.h

Cheers,
Eugene.