On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Eugene Vigdorchik <
eugene.vigdorc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm missing the following 3 files and as a result am forced to either
> copy-paste or duplicate them in my project:
> google/protobuf/compiler/java/java_helpers.h
> google/protobuf/stubs/strutil.h
> google/protobuf/stubs/substitute.h

These headers are intentionally not public, as they are not intended to be
part of the protobuf library interface.

You may, of course, simply copy the code into your project.

Ideally we would have some sort of library encapsulating the Java helpers so
that you could write a Java code generator plugin without copying all that
code, but no one has time to work on this.