I have a example.proto which will generate example.java.

Here is what I want to achieve:

1) I want to organize my directory like the following...
project |
           --build.xml
           --/src/*java  (all java code I wrote, one of the java file
needs to "import com.mycompany.proto.example" to achieve its logic)
           --/proto/example.proto  (the proto definition file)
           --/lib/*.jar  (the dependent third party jar)

2) I want to delete the generated file each time when I "ant clean".

3) I do not want to manually import example.java each time I launch
eclipse.
    (But eclipse can't resolve "import com.mycompany.proto.example" if
I do not do so)

Can someone share any experience?

Thanks,