Petar mostly finished this work, but then left the company.  We're trying to
tie up the loose ends so that we can get it out, but everyone is pretty
busy.  We'll probably do 2.4.0 within a month or two as we have a new team
member who needs to learn the release process, and it should at least
include a beta of this work.