On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 05:37:03PM -0700, Greg Adair wrote:
> Hello Pavel and Scott,
>
> Did this XPath-like functionality for protocol buffers end up going
> anywhere?
>
> I would definitely be interested in using and extending what you guys
> described.  I need what is described on the message board, plus I
> would add logical, arithmetic, and comparison expressions.
My python implementation may be found at [1]. It has comparison and simple
logical tests (see tests at [2]). Currently I'm not using it but if you have
suggestions/patches how to improve it I'll try to improve it.

                        Pavel

P.S. Added list to CC to return thread back there.

--
[1] http://psha.org.ru/git?p=psha/pbpath;a=summary
[2] http://psha.org.ru/git?p=psha/pbpath;a=tree;f=tests;hb=HEAD