I ran Valgrind on our application and found quite a few "possibly
lost" bytes traces.  Here is an example of one

==1473==    at 0x40263A0: operator new(unsigned int)
(vg_replace_malloc.c:214)
==1473==    by 0x4370EB8:
google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::DescriptorPool(google::protobuf::DescriptorDatabase*,
google::protobuf::DescriptorPool::ErrorCollector*) (descriptor.cc:768)
==1473==    by 0x43C8B35:
google::protobuf::compiler::Importer::Importer(google::protobuf::compiler::SourceTree*,
google::protobuf::compiler::MultiFileErrorCollector*) (importer.cc:
188)

and I have confirmed that I have freed the Importer().

Is this something to worry about, or can I count on google::protobuf
not having any memory leaks?

Thanks in advance!