I want to use the protobuf in my project. I have many java POJO's in
project and there are few POJO are composition of other POJO's and
these POJO's are used in service and other places.
Please let me know how can I define the .protoc file for this.

For example : Suppose I have 6 POJO's(CLASS A ,B,C,D,E,F)
and Class A has composition of the reference of other 5  POJO's (CLASS
B,C,D,E,F) and these 5 POJO are used many places in project. Then how
can I proceed to define the proto file.