Hi,

I have a Flex 4 client and I want to make it talk to a WCF/JSON
Service. I have read that protobuf-net fill the WCF part of my
communication. I hope that some actionscript protobuf project can do
the actionscript part.

Sorry about asking this, maybe this is a basic question but I could
not find in documentation the answer.

What is the channel used by Protobuf ???

- It uses sockets ???
- How can I send information with Protobuf using and HTTP tunnel.

Do you have any reference of a real example sending and receiving
information using, including HTTP protocol.

Thanks in advance.