I will look for the threads, Thank you.

I have a huge legacy in WCF/JSON and WCF/WsHttpBinding. I need to make
it work with Flex. I have already used Fluorine but I would like to
use protobuf now for my services.

I intend to use protobuf-net in the server and protobuf-actionscript3
in the client. This is the first time I use protobuf. I need an
example, specially in Flex. If I use in the server a WCF/protobuf-net
how could I call in ActionScript this service.

To be frank I still do not understand how to configure protobuf. How
do I define the endpoints in Flex using the URLRequest,
HttpService ???

Pavel and Marc, please, can you send some code so that I can test the
Flex and WCF.

Thanks in advance