I supposed I could send information from Flex using ProtoBuf-
Actionscript and a WCF Service using a ProtoBufSerializationBehavior,
from protobuf-net, could receive and deserialize the information. In
that case I would need only to make avaiable the same services I
already have with a diferent behaviour configuration.

Is this is a correct assumption ????

This way I can make, almost automatically, everything that is already
working for Javascript to work for Flex/Air. That's why to use
protobuf-net in the server is so important.

The problem is to make Protobuf work  for actionscript. I can already
compile my .proto in .as classes. What I need is a simple getting
started to make Flex send and receive protobuf packages.

Is there anyone that can publish a simple code to send and receive
protubuf in actionscript ???

Thanks in advance.