WCF can provide RPC, and protobuf-net can elbow it's way inside WCF *for
some scenarios*. One option here is simply with some WCF configuration
changes:
http://marcgravell.blogspot.com/2009/11/controlling-wcf-protobuf-net-at.html
It isn't specific to any particular binding - but works best for bindings
that are happy with binary - my /preferred/ binding here is basicHttpBinding
with MTOM enabled.

But : any other RPC mechanism that allows binary transports should be usable
in some way or another. At the simplest level, an HTTP post with a binary
payload, or a simple socket server (if you are happy to wrap your own
dispatcher on the end).

Marc

On 25 November 2010 10:01, mvbaffa <mvba...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Marc,
>
> Just one more question.
>
> Can I use protobuf-net for RPC Services ????
> If Yes can these services be written and driven by WCF services, with
> WsHttpBinding or TCPBinding ???
>
> Thanks again,
>
> On Nov 24, 9:50 pm, Marc Gravell <marc.grav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > That all depends on how "ProtoBuf-Actionscript" encodes the payload. I
> know
> > nothing about that, so can't really comment.
> >
> > On 24 November 2010 19:28, mvbaffa <mvba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > pposed I could send information from Flex using ProtoBuf-
> > > Actionscript
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Marc