Comment #5 on issue 243 by john.carrino: Improve mergeDelimitedFrom in the java Impl to setSizeLimit on the CodedInputStream

If the message is over 64MB, the CodedInputStream it creates under the covers will barf during parsing. So I have to explicitly create a CodedInputStream, but in order to do that, I need to also create a LimitInputStream, so I need to read the size off the front of the stream first.