Hello,

Does anyone have or can point me to an example of handling a stream of
protobuf messages in python?

Specifically what I'm trying to do is parse a stream that looks like
the following

<HeaderSize PB int32>
<HeaderMessage>
<MessageSize PB int32>
<Message>
<MessageSize PB int32>
<Message>

The header just gives the list of field names and their types (int,
double, or string, that's it).  There are no nested messages or
anything like that in the streamed messages.

Ultimately what I would like to do is put the values from a message
into a list and pass it over to some other code that writes the data
into another format (csv, xml, json, etc.)

I've got this handled wonderfully using CodedInputStream in the Java
implementation but now I need to do it in python and I don't see
anything equivalent.