Comment #9 on issue 243 by john.carrino: Improve mergeDelimitedFrom in the java Impl to setSizeLimit on the CodedInputStream

Cool, I am down with writing to a stream with a bunch of messages in it. A useful tool to do so would be the static readRawVarint32 method because I would like to encode how many instances of each method type will be in the stream before they are written out.

An example would be that if I want to put 3 A messages on the stream, I'd write a varint 3, followed by 3 calls to writeDelimited. Then when I parse, I'd like to be able to read just up to the end of those 3 messages without spilling into the rest of the stream.