Comment #31 on issue 188 by xarthisius.kk: protobuf fails to link after compiling with LDFLAGS="-Wl,--as-needed" because of missing -lpthread

For comparison, the Free Software Foundation has...
I've contributed to several FSF projects in the past. AFAIR the most complicated thing to do was to sign a patch (for octave if I remember correctly).

When I do it "incognito" it wants me to login to my @google.com account. Is there a support for that page/license thing?

I won't be having net access till 2/01/2011. I'll revisit the problem after I get back.
Merry Xmas!
Kacper Kowalik