}

I also have another java object

class JavaPerson
{
private String lastName;
private String firstName;

// setter and getter
}

I want to convert from PBPerson to JavaPerson and vice versa and I
don't want to do it manually by writing getter and setter for each
fields because my object can have more than 10 fields. Is there a
utility from protocol buffer that helps me doing that. So the would
expect a utility class that does something like:

JavaPerson javaPerson = PBConverter.convert(PBPerson pbPerson);

PBPerson pbPerson = PBConverter.convert(JavaPerson javaPerson);

Thanks,