used the HTTP URL and it worked fine. That's much easier than going
into the hassles of TortoiseGit and the rest of nasty SSH stuff.

Anyway, trying to build it resulted in:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a project with an
existing po
m.xml, but the build is not using one.
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Jan 05 11:36:03 AST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 4M/15M
[INFO]