Updates:
        Owner: g...@google.com

Comment #20 on issue 81 by g...@google.com: Maven Protoc Plugin Code Review

Kenton brought this issue to my attention offline and I apologize for ignoring it. This issue has been assigned to an account I haven't be using.

It looks like there are a lot of good bug reports and some good patches. I believe that, in order to integrate the patches, the authors need to agree to the CLA (http://code.google.com/legal/individual-cla-v1.0.html), which can be sort of a hassle.

Though there seems to be interest here, I'm tempted to just deprecate it in favor of http://github.com/dtrott/maven-protoc-plugin as it seems that is being very actively developed. Any compelling reasons not to?