Hello

i have something like that // sample not real

message ColorListM  {
        repeated ColorM color = 1;
}

message ColorM  {
        optional int64 id = 1;
        optional string name = 2;
        optional int32 red = 3;
        optional int32 green = 4;
        optional int32 blue = 5;
}

I store my color's object in database and I also store the binary
value of the ColorM
ColorM.builder colorM..
colorMbyteArray = colorM.build().toByteArray();

the ColorList Message is build on the fly based on the element of the
request
to be able to build the ColorListM message must I parse the multiple
colorMbyteArray (read from database) to recreate ColorM object for
adding them or is there a best way for doing that  (By best way I mean
more fast)

If you have a better / faster (/stronger ;) ) way please give a sample