Hi,

We have a well established soa framework which supports multiple data
formats. Now we want to support protobuf also.

One approach we want to see how feasible it is "Generation of protobuf
data accessor classes from existing xsds/java beans" directly as the
proto files are not used at runtime.

I did not find any tool in the market which does that. But some tools
are available to generate ".proto" files from the xsds.

Basically What we are looking for is, is there any specifications/
structure of java data accessor classes that protoc compiler
generates. If we have any defined set of rules/specifications that
this is how the generated data accessor class will look like then we
can think of writing a tool which generates the classes directly from
xsd.

Any help/suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ravi