Hello
It seems like the calling convention used in libprotobuf's vc project
is cdecl while the Microsoft's preferred way (or the default one) is
stdcall.

Is there a reason why cdecl was chosen?
I am getting linker errors as the functions are not strictly defined
as cdelc so the linker assumes that it should use default project
settings which in my case is stdcall. As a result I get the following
errors:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __stdcall
google::protobuf::internal::VerifyVersion(int,int,char const *)" (?
VerifyVersion@internal@protobuf@google@@YGXHHPBD@Z)

As you can see it expects it to be __stdcall (projects settings are
set to default naming convention stdcall) while it is exported as
cdecl.

Any suggestions how to work around it?
Thanks
- Kostya