No, this is not possible with protobuf. The stock code generators provide
the basic fields and generated serialization code. If you don't want any of
that implemented, it sounds like you want a custom code generator to
translate the schema describe in the .proto file to the code you do want.

If you want type hierarchies like XSD schema gives you, we don't do that
either: search the mailing list archives for threads about inheritance for
some of the reasoning.