The v2.4.1 Protobuf is uploaded:
v2.4.1 is a bug fix release for v2.4.0 and v2.4.0a.
2011-05-01 version 2.4.1:
* Fixed the frendship problem for old compilers to make the library now
* Fixed vcprojects/extract_includes.bat to extract compiler/plugin.h.
* Removed usages of JDK 1.6 only features to make the library now JDK 1.5
* Fixed a bug about negative enum values.
* serialVersionUID is now defined in generated messages for java
* Fixed protoc to use java.lang.Object, which makes "Object" now a valid
message name again.
* Experimental C++ implementation now requires C++ protobuf library
See the README.txt in the python directory for details.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Protocol Buffers" group.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at