I'm learning how to use the gzip stream.
The error msg always bother me.
It saying:

 undefined reference to
`google::protobuf::io::GzipInputStream::GzipInputStream(google::protobuf::io::ZeroCopyInputStream*,
google::protobuf::io::GzipInputStream::Format, int)

It seems only found the header file but no dynamic lib.
Does it mean I didn't install the lib correctly?
I have installed the newest zlib version and re-installed the
protobuf, but the problem is still existing.

Thanks for ur help.