Is there a simpler way of creating a plugin to rewrite parts of the
generated code from the default implementation?  So if I want to
generate the java/c++/python code for a service, but I basically want
all the surroundings, and just modify some of the body of the
class(es), is there any easy way to do this besides either pulling in
most of the compile/java|cpp|python/*.[h|cc] or patching the
java_service.[h|cc] ? Basically it'd great if there was a way to
register a plugin to write just parts of the file, particularly in the
case of java, c++, and python service class bodies. Any suggestions?

thanks