In the common.h, we have a  "using namespace std;", and we use "string"
directly in runtime libraries. However, we use "::std::string" in generated
file; you need to modify the proto compiler to support different string
allocators. We do have custom allocator support in our TODO list internally,
but that probably won't happen in near future.