I've tried to use the experimental Java support for writing the protoc
plugins from http://codereview.appspot.com/912042/show
Everything got compiled correctly but when I started using it, got the
following error:

protoc --java_out=. --plugin=protoc-gen-my --my_out=. config.proto
--my_out: protoc-gen-my: Plugin output is unparseable.

Redirecting the output of 'protoc-gen-my' script to a file and then
trying to recreate the 'CodeGeneratorResponse' in code worked without
any issues.
However when using it with protoc, it refuses to parse it. :(

This is the content of my 'protoc-gen-my' script:

#!/bin/bash
#cd `dirname $0`

#java -Xdebug -
Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=y,address=5005 -jar
protobuf-java-codegen-0.1.jar
#java -jar protobuf-java-codegen-0.1.jar 1> data.pb
java -jar protobuf-java-codegen-0.1.jar

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

Thanks,
Alex