Yes; I made a response - it was never answered.

My points approach both specific implementation concerns, and bandwidth
concerns (which are typically more important in real terms). In my tests
(focusing on only a single implementation) there claim held no water.

http://groups.google.com/group/msgpack/browse_thread/thread/db5e20aa64f3020d?pli=1

Marc Gravell

On 2 August 2011 08:51, Canggih Wibowo <cangca...@gmail.com> wrote:

> MessagePack claims that they 4 times faster than Protobuf on
> serialization+deserialization and it also have RPC implementation already.
> Anyone give response? I mean, what's the Protobuf's superiority than
> messagepack.
> Sorry, i'm new to Protobuf.
>
> thanks.

Regards,