Thanks Benjamin for the kind words :)

1) Imports are not required to be in the same folder. Please see
http://code.google.com/p/protobuf-dt/wiki/ImportPaths to configure
protobuf-dt to look for imports in multiple folders.

2) Enum values are supported. We have tested this inside Google. Probably
you will need to fix #1 (the import paths) first. Please let me know if that
fixed it.

3) Custom options are not currently supported. But! I'm working on it! :)

Cheers,
-Alex