Hi folks,

I'm looking at using Protocol Buffers in a project where Embarcadero's
(aka CodeGear, aka Borland) compiler, C++ Builder is being used.

So far I've pulled down the read-only version of the source. I'm actively
making some minor changes while building project files for the IDE.

If I am able to get things compiling and tests running would it be possible
to get a code review and potential merge these contributions in?

Thanks in advance!
Scott Saad