as mentioned before, these are all standard C++ semantics issues,
I'm not sure I completely understand what you're doing as you didn't send
your code, but one thing I can do is to advice you* against* using the *'using
namespace*' approach.
If I were you, I'd start with a fresh empty c++ file, add an #include toone
of the generated *.pb.h files and see that it compiles fine, then I'd add a
function deceleration that takes/returns one of your generated type using*fully
qualified names
*.
once you get this to compile, you can attempt relaxing the fully qualified
names and adding '*using namespace*' statements.

Eyal.