You're trying to compile the single file named "test1.proto;test2.proto"
instead of the two files test.proto and test2.proto.  I assume this is
something to do with your build file (is it Ant?  I'm not an expert in it
anyway).

Either separate the file names with spaces or (probably better) arrange it
so the files are compiled individually.

On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 12:48 PM, joel
<joel.lafond.lapa...@usherbrooke.ca>wrote:

> sorry i just copy and paste an other message i don't want to execute I
> want to
> compile!! and here's my error message:
>
> Project "c:\dir1\dir2\dir3\prototest.xml" on node 0 (default targets).
>  Generating DTO for c++
>  test1.proto;test2.proto: No such file or directory
> c:\dir1\dir2\dir3\dir4\dir5\dir6\dir7\prototest.xml(20,7): error MSB3073:
> The
> command "C:\code\protobuf\protoc.exe --cpp_out=. test1.proto;test2.proto"
> exited
> with code 1.

     /t

http://radio.swirly.com - art music radio 24/7 366/1000