Hi,
For a message that is compiled into the binary, is there any way to
generate the FileDescriptorSet given the ConcreteMessage object (i.e.
the same output that protoc would generate for the proto file)?
Basically a way to serialize the FileDescriptor that we get from a
Concrete Message to a stream that can loaded back when reading.

I am writing a simple wrapper to store a message to file. I would like
to also save the FileDescriptorSet for that message into the same file
so that users can read the file without having to have the message
compiled in during read phase or have seperate file with
FileDescriptoSet. If possible, I would like the users not having to
know anything about generating FileDescriptorSet.

Thanks,
MSR