Dear Team,

In a case from SilverLight user has to send a google proto object
along with the attachment file, for this approach we have to use multi
part for sending attachment. Does can we send proto object in a multi
part.

SilverLight --   Silver light we have to send proto object along with
attachment files.
Java -- Have to receive the proto object along with attachment files.

Please guide me on this with example . Thank you.