Hi,

 I'm trying a similar thing with trying to support Protobuffer for
XINS (an open source web framework that also support different
protocols).  What I'd like to do is to parse a message and generate
the output without the need to compile a .proto file. I'm looking at
DynamicMessage but I can't find out how to parse a message or create a
DynamicMessage.

 Please Google use the -use option of the javadoc to see how to create
all the final classes that don't have constructors.

Regards,
Anthony