Hi,
I'm using protobuf-net in my C# project, and I have a proto file declared
like this :

message CommandMessageList{
repeated CommandMessage Command=1;
}
message CommandMessage {
  required string Command = 1;
  repeated string Parameters= 2;
}

I created a CommandMessageList object called "list" and
added several CommandMessage objects to list.CommandList
then I tried to bind the list.CommandList to a DataGridView on a winform
application by using  dataGridView1.DataSource = list.CommandList;
but i got nothing...
I'm sure that the "list" object was successfully created and
"list.CommandList" was filled with many proper CommandMessage objects.
How can I use the CommandMessageList object as a  data source for winform
controls??

Thank you!