Hi,
I am using protocol buffer and c++ for the 1st time .I come from an
ETL world and has less knowledge on programming languages.

I trying using the example from  this

http://code.google.com/p/protobuf/

I included the proper header file in my cpp program which is compiled
from protoc compiler  but still i get this error,
To test the process i created a new class in header,my cpp program is
able to find the new class i have written but it is creating issue
using the person class created by protocol buffer compiler...? Can
some one help me

Thx
Vishwa

Error   1       error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
__thiscall Person::~Person(void)" (??1Person@@UAE@XZ) referenced in
function _main  vishwa_pb.obj   vishwa_pb
Error   2       error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall
Person::Person(void)" (??0Person@@QAE@XZ) referenced in function _main
vishwa_pb.obj   vishwa_pb
Error   3       fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals
C:\Users\vvankadaru
\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\vishwa_pb\Debug\vishwa_pb.exe
vishwa_pb