Hey,

I have generated DynamicMessage from available FileDescriptorSet, now
I want to be able to get fields from this message. Based on the
typename I know what kind of message this is, but I don't know how to
get the value of any particular field.

Available getter functions available in java library like
getField(Descriptors.FieldDescriptor field) need a FieldDescriptor for
the field, which I don't know how to generate. In C++ library there is
a func called FindFieldByName(String) which returns the corresponding
FieldDescriptor but I couldn't find a similar function for java
library.

Please help