I still can't find when calls  ShutdownProtobufLibrary();
I was looking for it in sources of protobufs, and I couldn't find it there.

Of course when I commented this in common.cc(libprotobuf(not lite)):

*for (int i = 0; i < internal::shutdown_functions->size(); i++) {*
*    internal::shutdown_functions->at(i)();*
*  }*
*
*
My toolbars didn't crash, after closing second tab.
*
*
Or when I commented this in my proto file:
*
::google::protobuf::internal::OnShutdown(&protobuf_ShutdownFile_toolbars_2eproto);
*
*
*
And this is in descriptor.cc:
*internal::OnShutdown(&DeleteGeneratedPool);
*
*
*
As I understand my toollbar crashes cause, after ShutdownProtobufLibrary
all static variables are deleted.
It's ok if only a thread uses it. But there are some threads(depends on
count of tabs) in my toolbar. And when a tab is closed another tab can't
use references of messages.

Please, help me) Who calls ShutdownProtobufLibrary ?
Thanks.

*
*
*